| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Comodoro Rivadavia in December is very mild at 17.9 °C (64.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.2 °C (75.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.9 °C (53.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in December is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in December is droughty. A paltry 15mm (0.6in) of H2O is dumped.
- The shortest day is 15:28 long and the longest day is 15:43 long with an average length of 15:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Comodoro Rivadavia December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Comodoro Rivadavia:
- Bariloche, Argentina - 594 kms (369.1 miles) NNW
- La Ensenada, Chile - 651.2 kms (404.6 miles) NW
- Maquinchao, Argentina - 513.8 kms (319.3 miles) NNW
- Puerto Montt, Chile - 660.7 kms (410.5 miles) NW
- Castro, Chile - 622.4 kms (386.7 miles) NW
- Esquel, Argentina - 429.6 kms (267 miles) NW
- Quellon Dromo, Chile - 569.4 kms (353.8 miles) WNW
- Futaleufu, Chile - 449.6 kms (279.4 miles) NW
- Alto Palena Dromo, Chile - 415.6 kms (258.3 miles) WNW
- Puerto Aysen Dromo, Chile - 406.8 kms (252.8 miles) W
- Sarmiento, Argentina - 128.8 kms (80 miles) W
- Coyhaique-Teniente Vida, Chile - 436.1 kms (271 miles) W
- Balmaceda Puerto, Chile - 325.1 kms (202 miles) W
- Chico, Chile - 334.7 kms (208 miles) WSW
- Lago Argentino, Argentina - 615.8 kms (382.7 miles) SSW
- Rio Gallegos, Argentina - 661.7 kms (411.2 miles) S